Monday 14 March 2011

The Streets of Malifaux ... cont.

Well its been a few weeks since I did any work on my board as I've been enjoying painting and playing for a change. However I've already invested time and money into it so time to do a bit more.

I've managed to print out everything I need to finish the board and cut out and built up another one of the wall/building sections.

Image

All thats left to do now is cut out the rest of the stuff which is a higher floor level where the red lines are shown with a ramp to access it where the arrow is.

Image

1 more session of building should see it done so might even have it ready for my next game (Wednesday) if I push on tonight/tomorrow.

Best of all it packs down to this size so easy to take to my gaming club.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment