Monday 14 February 2011

"You Ain't From Round These Parts Are Ya Son?"

Well here it is .... my first blog!

After seeing the success of a couple of my gaming friends blogs I felt I had to put my work out there for the world to see too.

I'm relatively new to miniature gaming and painting having only been in the hobby for the last 18 months or so and have to admit I'm a bit of a magpie gamer.  However when I discovered 'Malifaux' from Wyrd Miniatures about 4 months ago http://wyrd-games.net/ something really clicked and I'm loving painting the miniatures and playing the game.

And thats where this blog comes in .... I'll be showing my work both painting miniatures and building terrain for playing, sharing the fluff I write to acompany my games and posting a few battle reports now and then.

Hope you enjoy whats to come and remember ...... Cheat your fate or loose your soul!  (as they say in Malifaux!)

No comments:

Post a Comment